- This event has passed.
Schedule at the American String Teachers Association 2016 Conference, Tampa
February 23, 2016 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
• Thursday, 12:15 p.m. March 3rd: A Cinematic Journey Room 1/2 (based on her string orchestra score by the same title published by Kendor Music).
• Thursday, 5:00 p.m. March 3rd, Carl Fischer booths 303 and 305 to celebrate the release of Julie’s new score, String Dreams.
• Thursday, 6:00 p.m. March 3rd, Hal Leonard Booth #518 to celebrate release for Julie’s new book, How to Play Contemporary Strings: A Step-by-Step Approach for Violin, Viola, and Cello
• Friday, March 4th: 11:30 a.m. “Meet the Composer” hosted by J.W. Pepper Booth 317 (String Dreams, published by Carl Fischer)
• Friday, March 4th: 5:30 p.m. NS Design at Potter Violins Booth 602-604